Explore and learn with the Friends of the Porcupine River Watershed's
FRIENDS OF THE PORCUPINE RIVER WATERSHED is happy to launch their new iNaturalist© project! We invite you to explore, discover and record all the wonderful living species that you find in the Porcupine River Watershed area.
This is a fun way to create an inventory of all living things around us. Anyone can explore and participate! Here is the link
It's fun and easy for nature lovers of all ages! Open the PDF documents for instructions on how you can participate and learn!
Don't hesitate to ask questions!
Thank you to Andrew Warren for the beautiful cover photo on the iNaturalist project page.
Cleanup your neighborhood today to prevent litter
from entering our waterways!
Be a litter warrior!
- Victoria no longer flushes raw sewage into ocean after area opens treatment plant
- Hamilton City says it will dredge Chedoke Creek following ministry order
- The First Nations Water Crisis Won’t End When Drinking Water Advisories Do
- $775-million solution: Victoria’s raw sewage is no longer flowing into BC waters
- Council hopes to sustain buzz over Timmins’ Bee City status