Youth will get inspired by local waterscapes & history through pre-workshop activities in engaging workbooks & online storytelling workshops led by Waterlution’s trained Youth Advisory Board volunteers. Youth develop stories to be entered into the contest and win amazing regional prizes! Canadian youth that participate in storytelling training workshops & the contest will also be invited to engaging sessions with experienced and emerging storytellers (meet them & learn more about the workshops & contest below).
- Victoria no longer flushes raw sewage into ocean after area opens treatment plant
- Hamilton City says it will dredge Chedoke Creek following ministry order
- The First Nations Water Crisis Won’t End When Drinking Water Advisories Do
- $775-million solution: Victoria’s raw sewage is no longer flowing into BC waters
- Council hopes to sustain buzz over Timmins’ Bee City status