Quebec City dumped about 46 million litres of raw sewage into the Saint Lawrence River over 12 hours in order to do scheduled maintenance work on a pumping station, the city said Friday.
February 20, 2019
March 15, 2020
January 14, 2020
- BEFORE YOU FLUSH, REMEMBER THE ‘THREE PS!’
- CITY OF PETERBOROUGH URGES RESIDENTS TO ONLY FLUSH TOILET PAPER AND NATURAL WASTE
- 13 THINGS YOU SHOULDN’T DUMP DOWN THE DRAIN
- Why should I not flush kitchen towels down my toilet?
- TAKE ACTION FOR WATER ON WORLD WATER DAY!
- QUEBEC CITY DUMPS 46 MILLION LITRES OF RAW SEWAGE INTO SAINT LAWRENCE RIVER