Household Hazardous and Special Waste Event
This event is a great opportunity for residents to properly dispose of their household hazardous and special waste. The event will take place on Saturday, August 29, 2020 from 8:00am to 2:00pm at the Archie Dillon Sportsplex Parking Lot. Please note that this event is for residents only, commercial and industrial waste will not be accepted.
The following items will be collected;
- Flammable/Misc. Organics;
- Single Use Batteries;
- Single Use Propane Cylinders and Refillable Propane Tanks;
- Oil Filters;
- Inorganic Acids and Bases;
- Fuel and Oil;
- Pathological Waste (sharps);
- Pharmaceuticals; and
- Compact Fluorescents and Fluorescent Tubes;
- Household electronics.
If you require further information or wish to volunteer kindly contact Service Timmins or call (705) 264-1331