Andrew is a Northern Ontario based graphic designer and photographer who is proud to call Porcupine home and fortunate to live close to Porcupine Lake where he enjoys spending time walking and photographing the changing seasons along it’s shore and exploring the river and other lakes in the area it is a part of. “I spent my younger years living in Ottawa before moving to Timmins in my early teens and clearly remember exploring the lake on my first visit to Timmins and marveling at how wild and natural it was compared to the more developed areas I knew down south. I enjoy it just as much now 40 years later as I did that day and firmly believe our community should do as much to preserve and protect it as possible“
- BEFORE YOU FLUSH, REMEMBER THE ‘THREE PS!’
- CITY OF PETERBOROUGH URGES RESIDENTS TO ONLY FLUSH TOILET PAPER AND NATURAL WASTE
- 13 THINGS YOU SHOULDN’T DUMP DOWN THE DRAIN
- Why should I not flush kitchen towels down my toilet?
- TAKE ACTION FOR WATER ON WORLD WATER DAY!
- QUEBEC CITY DUMPS 46 MILLION LITRES OF RAW SEWAGE INTO SAINT LAWRENCE RIVER