BY THE CANADIAN PRESS Posted February 23, 2018 12:35 pm Updated February 23, 2018 12:38 pm Quebec...Read More
Month: February 2020
Posted by admin | Feb 13, 2020 | COMMUNITY PROGRAMS, COUNCIL, FRIENDS OF THE PORCUPINE RIVER WATERSHED, LAKES, MUNICIPAL WATER, POLLUTION, PORCUPINE LAKE, PORCUPINE LIAISON COMMITTEE, WHITNEY TISDALE LIFT STATION |
Friends of the Porcupine River Watershed director Roxanne Filion and Canadian...Read More
Rod Baker, from left, spoke to Lianne Catton and Suzanne Lajoie of the Porcupine Health Unit,...Read More
Posted by admin | Feb 11, 2020 | COMMUNITY PROGRAMS, COUNCIL, DE BEERS, FRIENDS OF THE PORCUPINE RIVER WATERSHED, LAKES, LITIGATION, MUNICIPAL WATER, PORCUPINE LAKE, PORCUPINE LIAISON COMMITTEE, WHITNEY TISDALE LIFT STATION |
It’s happening Wednesday, Feb. 12 about an hour ago By: Maija Hoggett The Porcupine...Read More
The Wintergreen Fund for Conservation offers a $1,500 scholarship to a student graduating from a...Read More
- BEFORE YOU FLUSH, REMEMBER THE ‘THREE PS!’
- CITY OF PETERBOROUGH URGES RESIDENTS TO ONLY FLUSH TOILET PAPER AND NATURAL WASTE
- 13 THINGS YOU SHOULDN’T DUMP DOWN THE DRAIN
- Why should I not flush kitchen towels down my toilet?
- TAKE ACTION FOR WATER ON WORLD WATER DAY!
- QUEBEC CITY DUMPS 46 MILLION LITRES OF RAW SEWAGE INTO SAINT LAWRENCE RIVER